Graphic designing is the process of communicating an effective message through the combination of text and graphics. It can be any kind of visual communication including- social media posts, website banners, email templates, whatsapp messages, logos, brochures, signs, newsletters and posters etc.
In this, we create visual content to communicate with our customers and audience. To create visual communication, we apply visual hierarchy and page layout techniques.
Our designers use typography and pictures to form a specific message or communication for a brand. Designers use creativity to display elements in interactive designs, for better user experience and presentation, while keeping the brand guidelines in sync.
For better communication, you must design a creative & communicative design. For the enhancement and creativity in a design or communication, we consider the given graphic points.
1. Audience:- The audience is the one you’re designing for. They’re defined as the segment and many factors are required to be taken care of when developing a design. Our designers see the age, skills & abilities, background, and cultural differences, digital media behaviour and other inputs provided by your consumer analytics team.
2. Layout:- Layout falls under the planned organization of text, colours and images available on a page of the screen. While developing a layout we consider a lot of factors, including but limited to the font, size, colours palettes, column width, image sizes and its type as well.
3. Typography:- It is the design & use of typefaces for visual communication. Our experts use calligraphy, and another digital type for the effective and creative communication of a brand.
4. Image:- Image is defined as the photograph or illustration that enhances the design and it also helps the reader to understand the content and a brand to deliver its communication effectively. We work on highly creative designs and patterns to complete all the requirements of communication.
5. Colour:- Colour is a set of colours or colour palette which is used for the outcome of the design. Our designers choose the right pattern to enhance and compliment the design. As it plays a huge role in the impact of your brand communication, how the audience reacts to it, how they relate to it and are they understanding the message. We always keep the brand guidelines as boundaries, while working on innovative ideas.